Friday, March 28, 2003


My Wonderful Husband


I can't begin to describe the intensity of the love between my husband and me last night. It was so powerful, so deep, and so true. We laid in each other's arms for what seemed like half an hour just weeping and loving each other. He is my closest friend, my confidante, my lover, and my husband. We prayed and sang and just spent time in the presence of God, open, unashamed, before each other and Him. It was incredible. I don't know what happened in our spirits last night, but it was something I will never forget. I love this man so much and I am so thankful to God for him. I feel closer to him than ever - and we've been extremely close. I love him so much! I prayed for 20 years for him and God answered every prayer wrapped up in the beautiful package of Michael.



No comments: