Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Leaving Town

I am off for a few days to Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. for the Conference of Interpreter Trainers. I've been going to this conference for a decade! I am excited to see people and to find out what is happening in the world of preparing professional interpreters, but I will miss home. Mazen is going with me. Auntie Jaymie is coming too and she will help me with Mazen. It will be a great time to be with Jaymie.

So, that means Michael is home alone. :( All by himself. No wife, no baby... whatever will he do???? He hints that he might write some posts of this website. We'll see! I hope so!!!

Pray for Mazen. I think she might be coming down with another cold. Poor baby. I hope that she will be okay in WA DC this week. We will be busy at the conference but hopefully will have a chance to do a few fun things in the capitol city. With the elections this year things might be very interesting there!

1 comment:

Jaymie said...

It was great seeing you, Barbara, as usual. I miss you already! ILY!