I just had to put this up because sometimes I feel psychologically challenged! :)
Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged
* Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
* Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
* Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas
* Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
* Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...
* Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me
* Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
* Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
* Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
* Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, But Wouldn't Leave My House Anyway
* Autistic --- Jingle Bell Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock ...
* Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe
* Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
* Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate