Monday, January 23, 2006

Long time

Well, it's been a while since I posted something. My husband has been asking me to put something up. It's hard to know where to start because we have so much going on. That's good... and sometimes overwhelming.

The most recent news is that Mazen is better from her awful rash. Apparently she caught a virus that they couldn't exaclty identify and it caused a horrible rash. It looks just like measles, but fortunately it is not measles and not dangerous. But it sure looks scarey. It's called viral exanthema. It's contagious for a few days before the rash hits, but once the rash starts getting better it's not contagious.
Pretty huh? It was all over her body. Even the backs of her hands and the tops of her feet. I woke up yesterday and when I got out of the shower I noticed that I had a mild rash. Ugh. So we've been sleeping and staying home to rest today. Mazen looks much better. It's almost gone. She seems to be a lot better. Weirdly, it isn't itchy.

Well.... there's a lot more going on than that... especially Michael and I on our journey of trying to find a simpler life. That's a whole new subject. Maybe more later tonight if I start to feel like writing. :)

No comments: