Saturday, December 16, 2006

A new post

Well folks, after lots of trial and error, here we are back at this blog. Our mac website is still running, but people are telling me they are having trouble getting it up and running. Perhaps it's not a good one with dial-up. :) So, I'm going to try to catch up a little here.

Mazen is growing up fast. She's a very sweet and considerate little girl. She spends most of her time taking care of her "babies" and making sure all the animals and people in the house are okay. If I'm coughing, she will be right there asking me "Mommie, are you ok? Do you need some medicine?" She's very loving and very sweet girl. Lots of hugs and kisses in our house.

This week Daddy had an appointment in the morning and Mazen was running around playing. I was in one of those dazes where you are awake and asleep, etc. She came to me, woke me up, handed me a broken ornament from the Christmas tree AND a bottle of glue (I have no clue how she knew where to look for the glue and get it out of the cupboard) and said, "Mommie, the cow's head fell off. We need to glue it." It was the sweetest thing. I just loved the fact that she wanted to fix it, wasn't afraid to tell me it was broken, and was very sweet about it. I let her fall asleep with me last night. I went to bed early in order to be up early for a meeting I need to be at this morning.

We are all doing good. We have a new kitty in our home. I will write about her soon.

Blessings,
Let me know if you read this!

No comments: