It's so nice to get messages posted by those of you who read this site. I write just to write, but then I sometimes wonder who is reading it? If a tree falls in a forest.... if I write a public blog and no one reads it, does it exist? Does it make a sound? ha ha
So, it's 9:44 and I am getting ready to crawl into bed. I'm dizzy from lack of sleep. Couldn't think all day and finally gave up and went home. I hope I get a good night sleep tonight. I really need it.
Hey girls (those of you who are NOT NCU students)... we just got a new professor in the Elementary Education department at NCU. He's SINGLE! He's a really nice guy and good looking. I've been trying to figure out who to introduce him to. He loves dogs and has a shepherd. (I wish he knew sign language for someone I know!) I'm always on the lookout for my friends. My husband is so amazing that I want everyone to be as happily married as I am!
Okay, I have to go. This is short.
For a laugh:
Some children's answers to church school questions - from the Church of England:
• Noah's wife was called Joan of Arc.
• The fifth commandment is "humour thy father and mother".
• Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by night.
• Salome was a woman who danced naked in front of Harrod's.
• The pope lives in a vacuum.
• The patron saint of travelers is St. Francis of the sea sick.
• A Republican is a sinner mentioned in the Bible.
• Abraham begat Isaac and Isaac begat Jacob and Jacob begat twelve partridges.
• The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
• It is sometimes difficult to hear what is being said in church because the agnostics are so terrible.