Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Updates

I know it's been a long time (again) but it's been crazy around here! We've been taking turns getting sick first with the flu and then a head cold. About 3 weeks of being sick so far. Ugh. It wears on you. I think we are starting to all get better now.

Michael and I have been praying for the right house for the house church we feel God is leading us to plant. Please pray with us. It's really hard to find a home with a great room for gathering. It's beyond our price range most of the time too, so we really need God to do a miracle. I trust He will.

Mazen will soon be the big "1" on Feb 20th. Grandma and Grandpa will be coming from Pierre and we will have a few people over to celebrate with her. It will be her fist dose of sugar! I'm making her a special cake. I'm excited about trying something with rolled fondant! Hopefully it won't bomb! :)

Today Michael told me he is planning a "surprise" Valentine's for me on Saturday! I can't wait. He already lined up a babysitter and everything! I love surprises like this. I have such a romantic husband!!! He is so good to me.

Well, that's all for now. I'll try to put up some pics soon.

No comments: