Saturday, November 12, 2005

Okay, so I'm getting better, thanks to all the drugs! YAY! But I feel like I'm on speed! That rotten prednisone is the most bizarre of drugs, but it works for making you breathe!

Unfortunately, Michael is now worse sick and Mazen seems to be coughing a lot harder too. I'm really worried about him. We didn't get much sleep last night. I begged him to take a nap today while I was out working. He said he would try.

Michael taught about the Jewish betrothal ceremony and the symbolism of it last night. It was really good. He had a short drama and showed how it is all a picture of Christ's love for His Bride the Church, us. It was really interesting! Next week is a Jewish wedding! It will be very interesting. I'm so proud of him for doing these illustrative things and working so hard to create interactive messages. He is doing an amazing job. God is so good to us and it seems our group is growing. We need this core group to get stronger so we can really reach those who do not have a personal relationship with Christ. It will change lives. Not only does it affect our eternity (Praise God) but it affects our here and now. I can't imagine living without God walking with me through the many joys, triumphs, and challenges of life.

2 comments:

Amanda Lee said...

I am sad I am having to miss church... I really wanna go. I am sure I would get a lot out of it... but the play owns me until the 20th. I am struggling... but so far making it.
Y'all need to get better!
later...

BD Garrett said...

We are getting better! I hope you can come this Friday. We are having a Jewish wedding!!! Even having Cake and the whole 9 yards. Very exciting!